+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Program - Applying Online

EffyH

Aug 7, 2018
I read that for application that is eligible to be processed under the CAN+ program, proof of financial standing and employment are not required to be presented when applying for TRV.

However, I tried applying my TRV online and it still requires my financial statement and I cannot proceed until and unless I’ve uploaded my financial statement. Does this mean that when applying online, financial statement must be uploaded regardless of the fact that your application is eligible to be processed under the CAN+ program?

Thank you!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I read that for application that is eligible to be processed under the CAN+ program, proof of financial standing and employment are not required to be presented when applying for TRV.

However, I tried applying my TRV online and it still requires my financial statement and I cannot proceed until and unless I’ve uploaded my financial statement. Does this mean that when applying online, financial statement must be uploaded regardless of the fact that your application is eligible to be processed under the CAN+ program?

Thank you!
Are you eligible for CAN+ based on the passport you hold? CAN+ processing is not available to all nationalities.

That said, it is advisable to submit evidence of adequate finances to cover the visit + strong ties to the home country, etc even if not required for CAN+ processing