Date of submission 14 Dec 2018
Dissision. 20 Dec 2018
Process time 7 Days.
New Delhi paper visa for my parents self applied

Reactions: Seema81

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Can you please tell,u applied online or offline?did u provided itinerary, financial documents?as a visitor or tourist?

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
As to my belief it is better to send the max documents as to make your case stronger as in can plus you do not need to submit financial and other documents but I had send send all along my parents file
ITR
PPF statment
Credit card statement
Bank statement
Business ITR
Property papers etc

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
As to my belief it is better to send the max documents as to make your case stronger as in can plus you do not need to submit financial and other documents but I had send send all along my parents file
ITR
PPF statment
Credit card statement
Bank statement
Business ITR
Property papers etc
is it approved ?

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
ITR
PPF statment
Credit card statement
Bank statement
Business ITR
Property papers etc
Ok but urs financial documents or Ur parents?my father in law is dependent on us and we are Canadian PR but not yet moved permanently.he has valid USA visa,that's all

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
Ok but urs financial documents or Ur parents?my father in law is dependent on us and we are Canadian PR but not yet moved permanently.he has valid USA visa,that's all
No they were my parents financials
But if you have a Valid Us visa it is not mandatory to give your financial along I gave it to be on a safer side

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
No they were my parents financials
But if you have a Valid Us visa it is not mandatory to give your financial along I gave it to be on a safer side
Just a suggestion in your case if you want to give less documents you can apply online directly as it will only accept the necessary documents ( No financials )