+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can not sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Elva000

Oct 4, 2022
I got an issue with my COPR. I tried to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca many times. But I got a replay automatically that told me my email has failed to this email address like the below message. Is there anyone know How to successfully send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Thank you.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Your message can't be delivered because you do not have permissions to send to this email address. Ask the recipient’s e-mail administrator to grant you permissions and then try again. For more information about this issue see DSN code 5.7.1 in Exchange Online.

Reactions: Al95PV

Al95PV

Sep 3, 2022
I got an issue with my COPR. I tried to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca many times. But I got a replay automatically that told me my email has failed to this email address like the below message. Is there anyone know How to successfully send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Thank you.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Your message can't be delivered because you do not have permissions to send to this email address. Ask the recipient’s e-mail administrator to grant you permissions and then try again. For more information about this issue see DSN code 5.7.1 in Exchange Online.
Same issue...

krayzieforu

Apr 18, 2015
hi, how did you fix this issue? I also need to send documents but keep on receiving this autoreply "Your message can't be delivered because you do not have permissions to send to this email address. " Thanks

Al95PV

Sep 3, 2022
hi, how did you fix this issue? I also need to send documents but keep on receiving this autoreply "Your message can't be delivered because you do not have permissions to send to this email address. " Thanks
No, I just sent a regular webform.

lilianliang

Jun 6, 2023
No, I just sent a regular webform.
HI I saw your comment about failing to send email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca, the same thing happened to me, did you fix it in the end? Although I have filled out a web form, but usually webform takes 10 days or more to apply my inquiry, but my documents submission due day is only 7days left, is there any other method I can try?

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
HI I saw your comment about failing to send email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca, the same thing happened to me, did you fix it in the end? Although I have filled out a web form, but usually webform takes 10 days or more to apply my inquiry, but my documents submission due day is only 7days left, is there any other method I can try?
Same issue here, have you managed to solve this?