+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can My Uncle Sponsor me ?

espada007

May 25, 2019
hello everyone!

I Would Like To Know If My Uncle Can Sponsor here is the situation :
- My grandmother obtained her Pr in canada Ontario Through Getting sponsored by my uncle
- And My other uncle have a citizenship haven t sponsored anyone before and has not been either married and he neither have Childrens
I m 19 years old finished my 12th Grade and my 2 uncles are Canadian citizens and my grandmother got her pr I m Planning to go there and work online I m doing e-commerce there and I m really in love with Canada from when I was a child because my main country doesn't t allow me to work online neither receive my payments...

So My Question Is My other uncle Eligible to sponsor me ?
If Not Is There any other Way I Can Immigrate there? I thought about going to college but I 'll probably be too busy with my working and wouldn t really study so I m searching for another solution? I Also searched about investing in Canada to get residence but it was too high (800k)
Help Pls If You Have A Solution

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Please see these links for more information on who can sponsor whom under family class.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives/eligibility.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives/who-you-can-sponsor.html

I'm not experienced in all the possible ways to immigrate, hopefully someone else can help you with that. But at least to me, coming in with a study permit sounds like the best option available to you right now. You can spend a few years in your home country getting experience with a skilled trade, and consider immigrating that way.

Reactions: espada007

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone!

I Would Like To Know If My Uncle Can Sponsor here is the situation :
- My grandmother obtained her Pr in canada Ontario Through Getting sponsored by my uncle
- And My other uncle have a citizenship haven t sponsored anyone before and has not been either married and he neither have Childrens
I m 19 years old finished my 12th Grade and my 2 uncles are Canadian citizens and my grandmother got her pr I m Planning to go there and work online I m doing e-commerce there and I m really in love with Canada from when I was a child because my main country doesn't t allow me to work online neither receive my payments...

So My Question Is My other uncle Eligible to sponsor me ?
If Not Is There any other Way I Can Immigrate there? I thought about going to college but I 'll probably be too busy with my working and wouldn t really study so I m searching for another solution? I Also searched about investing in Canada to get residence but it was too high (800k)
Help Pls If You Have A Solution
No he can’t sponsor you because his mother is alive and in Canada and he has a brother in Canada. Your options would be to study in Canada which would allow you to work 20 hours a week although you would need to pass you full-time courses to work. You need both more education and work experience to apply for PR. Getting a job offer is tough even if you have rare skills. The employer has to prove that they can’t find a Canadian to do the job which is unlikely if you only have a high school degree.