+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my former supervisor give Job reference letter

Jatinder1992

Dec 28, 2020
I have worked in an organization 5 years back for one and half year. I have experience letter but not as per IRCc requirement. All my superiors left the organization. The MD said no to provide required documents. My salary was in cash. In this condition can i arrange a declaration from my former superior who is not working there now!

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I have worked in an organization 5 years back for one and half year. I have experience letter but not as per IRCc requirement. All my superiors left the organization. The MD said no to provide required documents. My salary was in cash. In this condition can i arrange a declaration from my former superior who is not working there now!
If your supervisor is no longer working there, how would they provide the letter in the company letter head, signed and dated? Also, if you were paid cash, that means you don’t have paystubs?
kind of a tricky situation because the letter has to be recently dated and have all the IRCC requirements and payslips also help. If you can’t get any of this, just don’t use this job as experience