+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN MEDS BE DONE BEFORE RECEIVING THE FORMS??

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

please note that after i sent an inquiry email asking for my application's status, i received the following reply:

Please note that the file is pending the results of medical examinations of the applicants. Medical instructions were sent to you on May 2, 2010. Usually, we receive medical results within 6 weeks from the day of completing the tests. As soon as we receive satisfactory medical results, we will continue processing the application. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application, please inform us as soon as possible.

Now it's been 17 days & i haven't received anything yet!!! can i download the forms from the internet & perform my medical exams before receiving the medical instructions in order to save time??? should i wait more???
Seniors please advise me what to do :( :( :( :(

Hazel2010

May 12, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 th July , 2009
Doc's Request.
2 nd Sept, 2009
AOR Received.
9 th July, 2009
IELTS Request
2 nd Sept, 2009
File Transfer...
9 th Sept, 2009
Med's Request
16th Feb, 2010
Med's Done....
9 th March, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 rd May, 2010
There is a specific form with your photograph affixed which is being send from CHC. That particular forms needs to be submitted in original to a DMP for your medical exam. I just checked this link cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp but could not locate any place to download such form. So do know of anythin that can be downloaded?

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have no idea how this is made, but thanks for your help anyway..

Is there anybody with a past experience that can help me please????

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to wait for the official medical forms to come before doing anything. You cannot download it from anywhere as the forms are specifically made for you and your dependents, it is attached with your pictures and typed up with your names.

sunshine888

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
dec.16, march 1, april 1, 2010
Med's Done....
feb.2, march6, april 12, 2010 final med test to be submitted on June 15,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 23, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july13,2010,passport recvd july15,2010
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2010 Vancouver!
You have to wait for the canadian embassy to send you the forms that you would bring to your Designated Medical Practitioner.

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u all well i guess i will have to wait then.. but waiting is frustrating & it doesnt take all that time for a mail from syria to lebanon :s

I hope i will receive it soon

Hazel2010

May 12, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 th July , 2009
Doc's Request.
2 nd Sept, 2009
AOR Received.
9 th July, 2009
IELTS Request
2 nd Sept, 2009
File Transfer...
9 th Sept, 2009
Med's Request
16th Feb, 2010
Med's Done....
9 th March, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 rd May, 2010
I guess you should notify CHC that u have not received the forms yet so there might be a delay in responding back and keep a copy of the same for future correspondence. Its best to play safe :)

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just sent them an email asking for the ref number so that i would be able to track it.. hope they will reply

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
LFer said:
thank u all well i guess i will have to wait then.. but waiting is frustrating & it doesnt take all that time for a mail from syria to lebanon :s

I hope i will receive it soon
Brother...patience is recommended. Dont' disturb high commission with emails. Let them take their time. It is better late than never. There is no way you can pressurize them to process your case.

Gud luk to all