+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can International Homeopath work as registered practitioner, How?

HARDIKVORA

Aug 29, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
27-12-2017
Nomination.....
31-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Passport Req..
29-05-2018
I am planning to move to Canada under Express Entry or PNP along with my wife. She has done Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine (4.5 years full time + 1 year supervised internship) from Ahmedabad, India. Additionally, she has experience of 3+ years with National Rural Health Management, a Government body of India, where she mostly treats Newborns and School kids.

Q. Can she practice as registered Homeopath after completing a short duration course from College of Homeopaths, Ontario (regulatory body in Ontario) or similar to
"Homeopathic Post Graduate Program (in Class)" from CCHM (Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine 1881 Yonge Street, Suite 500, Toronto) ?

If not, what course she will have to undergo?

Our concern here is she has spent 5.5 years and around CA$ 25,000 on her education, so we are looking at a course/examination which allows her to get a Government / Private Job or practice in Canada as 'Registered Practitioner' with minimum cost and duration possible. This is where we're stuck right now and can't decide whether to apply for Canada or not.

P.S. I am a Bachelor of Business Administration with 7 years of experience being Advertising Manager in India

Hoping for your reply with right directions.

Thank you, pardon me for my English.

AbiAbiAzam

Aug 15, 2016
HARDIKVORA said:
I am planning to move to Canada under Express Entry or PNP along with my wife. She has done Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine (4.5 years full time + 1 year supervised internship) from Ahmedabad, India. Additionally, she has experience of 3+ years with National Rural Health Management, a Government body of India, where she mostly treats Newborns and School kids.

Q. Can she practice as registered Homeopath after completing a short duration course from College of Homeopaths, Ontario (regulatory body in Ontario) or similar to
"Homeopathic Post Graduate Program (in Class)" from CCHM (Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine 1881 Yonge Street, Suite 500, Toronto) ?

If not, what course she will have to undergo?

Our concern here is she has spent 5.5 years and around CA$ 25,000 on her education, so we are looking at a course/examination which allows her to get a Government / Private Job or practice in Canada as 'Registered Practitioner' with minimum cost and duration possible. This is where we're stuck right now and can't decide whether to apply for Canada or not.

P.S. I am a Bachelor of Business Administration with 7 years of experience being Advertising Manager in India

Hoping for your reply with right directions.

Thank you, pardon me for my English.
Homeopaths are not considered a medical type industry so I would really question the industry as a whole. You should contact local government to ask about the industry of homopathology