+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can IELTS Scores be updated after filing Express Entry profile?

sksaxena

Apr 19, 2017
Hi fellows,
I want to clear one doubt.

I have got my IELTS result today but I want to re-appear for improvement. In the meantime, I want to go ahead and file my express entry profile on Canada Immigration websitte.

Now if I get a improved score after 1 month, is it possible to update the same in my submitted profile and hence increase my CRS ??

Please help with certain & genuine information.

Thanks in advance

rajatt

Mar 24, 2017
i also need to create my EE pool profile. Would i have to wait till my TRF hard copy arrived? Do we need the TRF scan copy when creating the profile? Please suggest.

buzz2017

Apr 9, 2017
rajatt said:
i also need to create my EE pool profile. Would i have to wait till my TRF hard copy arrived? Do we need the TRF scan copy when creating the profile? Please suggest.
To create EE-profile, you need IELTS score for individual band. Also you need the number of the TRF. When you'll be invited, you'll certainly need the TRF at your hand to upload the scan copy in your e-apr

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
while creating EE profile, i entered the IELTS details, i reappear in the ielts and get nominated by province, i update my EE profile with the new score and dates but really do not know how i forget to update the TRF number, while uploading my documents to EAPR, i entered the new TRF number and details, now i am worried, will this can lead me to a rejection? how can i rectify the kistak? by raising CSE, where there is no option for the ielts.

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
while creating EE profile, i entered the IELTS details, i reappear in the ielts and get nominated by province, i update my EE profile with the new score and dates but really do not know how i forget to update the TRF number, while uploading my documents to EAPR, i entered the new TRF number and details, now i am worried, will this can lead me to a rejection? how can i rectify the kistak? by raising CSE, where there is no option for the ielts.
any update with your status?