Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi we need two identification

I have passport

And as a second ID can use PR card.

please help me
Yes you can use your PR card or drivers license. Driver license is better as it has your address too on it. I don’t remember if they have asked for a proof of your address in application.

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One is passport, and other would be any documentation (Government issued documentation) that shows your photo, full name and date of birth. The the ideal would be deiver's license, if not then health card, which also contain all three required info. I personally do not prefer PR card.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
One is passport, and other would be any documentation (Government issued documentation) that shows your photo, full name and date of birth. The the ideal would be deiver's license, if not then health card, which also contain all three required info. I personally do not prefer PR card.

May I know why you personally do not prefer PR CARD

Also what do you prefer

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
IIRC, adult applicants on this forum received AOR by submitting a copy of their passport, and PR card. However, in the case of minors, I think PR card was not accepted. Personally, I submitted a copy of my PR card and Driver's license both.

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I know why you personally do not prefer PR CARD

As long as their is Driver's license, I do not want to use other documents like PR card or Health Card as a ID. Just a personal preference lets say.
Also what do you prefer
One is Passport, and other would be Driver's license. I saw in the forum that we submit copy of passport as part of your Citizenship application, it can not act as an ID. I personally think it does and thats what I did in my application, one ID as my passport, and other as Driver's license. If you want to add one more, it doesnot hurt.

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IIRC, adult applicants on this forum received AOR by submitting a copy of their passport, and PR card. However, in the case of minors, I think PR card was not accepted. Personally, I submitted a copy of my PR card and Driver's license both.
Ok Great then if it worked. I personally included Driver's license and copy of passport only in my application. Hope mine does not get returned.

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
What are 2 pieces of ID for minors? School record, Immunization Record, Health Insuarnce Card(OHIP) doesn't have photo on it and as per Peel school , they can provide the school records but DOB will not be there , they have pre-defined format and they cannot make the changes.
Wondering which 2 ID's i can give, one of which must have photo on it and both should have DOB mentioned. Only one such ID exists, which is PR card. I did sent PR & Passport photocopy but my application returned stating minor 2 peices of ID not provided. Any suggestions please welcome.