+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i use my positive LMO as live-in-caregiver as arranged employment.....

maysalas24

May 11, 2010
hello! can I ask somebody to please help me.
My employer is planning to apply an LMO.I am here in the Philippines.I would like to apply as live-in-caregiver.
My concern now is can I use my positive LMO under HRDC as an arranged employment in applying immigrant visa.
Last time my application was refused because I got only 63 points.If this job is Okay then I will have an additional 10 points.Thus I will pass the required points needed.
I am a Registered Nurse.

Please help me.thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maysalas24 said:
hello! can I ask somebody to please help me.
My employer is planning to apply an LMO.I am here in the Philippines.I would like to apply as live-in-caregiver.
My concern now is can I use my positive LMO under HRDC as an arranged employment in applying immigrant visa.
Last time my application was refused because I got only 63 points.If this job is Okay then I will have an additional 10 points.Thus I will pass the required points needed.
I am a Registered Nurse.

Please help me.thank you
No an LMO is not arranged employment.

angel0003

Sep 26, 2011
Hello!

I m planning to file my application as live in caregiver this week here in Canadian Embassy Manila, i already encode and finalized my application form all requirements is okey including all caregiver certs and all , the only bothering to me is during the time that i take my caregiver course last year june 2010 to feb 2011 my schedule is ( 8am, - 1 pm ) and at the same time Im working in the afternoon as Customer Service Representative in the mall which is mall hours my working schedule start at 2pm or 5pm to 10pm . i already encode in my application form that I am a working student that time . is it okey to a visa officer? or that they consider my situation , although I include my time and position employment status in my job description attached with my certificate of employment and employment contract..

Im waiting for your immediate response ..

thank you and more power!