Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently on work Permit and completed my one year of Experience in Canada. Can I use Deputation letter and IMM5802 form to claim 50 points for one year of employment after PR.

One more thing. in the IMM5802 form the expected Start Employment date is incorrect. So as per this my form the employment end in 2019, but as per the deputation I am there till 2020 my visa is also till 2020.

My company will not give any letter stating that I have one more year of employment.

Appreciate your help. Thanks !

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
Hey, wanted to know what is your current situation? I have a similar issue and would appreciate any kind of advice.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Hey, wanted to know what is your current situation? I have a similar issue and would appreciate any kind of advice.
You can submit your application with IMM5802 , but its a gamble. It may get accepted for 50 point or may not. Deputation is not considered and letter of employment. Also they need the latest date document. I got the letter issued from my Company. I know few who's IMM5802 was considered for 50 points, but that was in 2016.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
You can submit your application with IMM5802 , but its a gamble. It may get accepted for 50 point or may not. Deputation is not considered and letter of employment. Also they need the latest date document. I got the letter issued from my Company. I know few who's IMM5802 was considered for 50 points, but that was in 2016.
Thanks. for now i have managed to obtain a letter stating my start date job title n sentence stating that i will be emplyed here for next 2 yrs. However, it does not state the responsibilities. i am thinking of attaching a self declartion in the LOE along with a letter from a colleague from the official mail id. Your views please?

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Thanks. for now i have managed to obtain a letter stating my start date job title n sentence stating that i will be emplyed here for next 2 yrs. However, it does not state the responsibilities. i am thinking of attaching a self declartion in the LOE along with a letter from a colleague from the official mail id. Your views please?
You can attach, but as far I know, they don't consider the any email as a proof. Just attach an LOE stating the same. in any case you will have jobs roles and responsibilities mentioned in experience letter. just address that.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
You can attach, but as far I know, they don't consider the any email as a proof. Just attach an LOE stating the same. in any case you will have jobs roles and responsibilities mentioned in experience letter. just address that.
Unfortunately, the reference letter provided by my employer does not have roles n responsibilities. States only start date , salary and will be employed for next two years in Canada.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Unfortunately, the reference letter provided by my employer does not have roles n responsibilities. States only start date , salary and will be employed for next two years in Canada.
But you need work Experience letter as well. in that you must have jobs roles and responsibilities. Two documents are needed
1. Canadian Work Experience Letter with Roles and responsibilities. for 35 Points
2. Work Employment letter after PR. for 50 Points

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
But you need work Experience letter as well. in that you must have jobs roles and responsibilities. Two documents are needed
1. Canadian Work Experience Letter with Roles and responsibilities. for 35 Points
Yes for that part i was planning to take a letter from a colleague listing my roles and responsibilities. Would you have any suggestion if i should get that notarized?

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
roles and responsibilities part :)
Just to let you know i am an inland CEC applicant. Was wondering if a mail from a colleague, or an Affidavit or a Notarized document with colleague's sign and company id would make more sense.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Just to let you know i am an inland CEC applicant. Was wondering if a mail from a colleague, or an Affidavit or a Notarized document with colleague's sign and company id would make more sense.
You need Two letters. both on company letter head.
1. Canadian Work Experience Letter with Roles and responsibilities. for 35 Points.

Canada Work experience letter is must with roles and responsibilities. Its required to match with the NOC Code. If you don't have the letter with roles and responsibility, then you might have to write LOE stating the same and give reference of IMM5802 . but I am not sure will accept it not ... cuz they need to match NOC code with your current jobs. Getting on email not sure again that's subjective. they may accept or may not. As far as I know Notary is only for Legal document issued by government, which states that they have verified the original and and you are good to submit the Photo copy which is notarized.

Same is the case for employment letter to claim 50 point. but again its subjective .. you can submit LOE and hope for the best.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
You need Two letters. both on company letter head.
1. Canadian Work Experience Letter with Roles and responsibilities. for 35 Points.

Canada Work experience letter is must with roles and responsibilities. Its required to match with the NOC Code. If you don't have the letter with roles and responsibility, then you might have to write LOE stating the same and give reference of IMM5802 . but I am not sure will accept it not ... cuz they need to match NOC code with your current jobs. Getting on email not sure again that's subjective. they may accept or may not. As far as I know Notary is only for Legal document issued by government, which states that they have verified the original and and you are good to submit the Photo copy which is notarized.

Same is the case for employment letter to claim 50 point. but again its subjective .. you can submit LOE and hope for the best.

Just to complete this thread. IMM5802 only is not sufficient to claim 50 points. I know few people whose applications got rejected. They claimed 50 points on the basis of IMM5802 only. You need a letter from your organization stating you have long term employment after you get your PR.