+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i use COPR as Proof of Relative?

techie07

Mar 15, 2018
He
Thank you very much for your response. By Signed, you mean by the Canadian government?

I ask because i have not seen his CoPR, so I am not sure if it's signed or not? He already did his landing, is this were it gets signed?
Hello,
Just wanted to ask if your case processed successfully by using signed COPR instead of PR card and how much time it has taken if it is processed.

Thanks in advance !

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
He

Hello,
Just wanted to ask if your case processed successfully by using signed COPR instead of PR card and how much time it has taken if it is processed.

Thanks in advance !
Hello..

My file is in process and I have used my brothers signed COPR. I did not receive any additional request. For more information please see my signature.

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
He

Hello,

Thanks in advance !
Hi,

Got my PPR by now, so it worked successfully.

Took 50 days from AOR to PPR.

obano

Apr 20, 2018
Deal all
I have a relatives in Canada BUT I have no contact with them. I’m not able to provide a proof of relationship with them, what should I do?
Should I say in my EE that I have no relatives?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My sister is a PR in Canada for 1 year and unfortunately she does not have a single document in her name . Though she works somewhere and can get reciept of salary. But other than that , she only has a PR card ... Please help me in claiming points ... How can I claim points?

May 23, 2018
@krunal2904

Hi Krunal,

Just wanted to know if your case was successfully processed with signed COPR. My brother is in a similar situation and I haven't received my PR card, even though it has been past 60 days since I applied for same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sivasankar

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Deal all
I have a relatives in Canada BUT I have no contact with them. I’m not able to provide a proof of relationship with them, what should I do?
Should I say in my EE that I have no relatives?
Correct, you should state no relatives if you will not claim points for that

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
My sister is a PR in Canada for 1 year and unfortunately she does not have a single document in her name . Though she works somewhere and can get reciept of salary. But other than that , she only has a PR card ... Please help me in claiming points ... How can I claim points?
1) Scan of both sides of PR Card
2) Hydro Bill, Lease are the most common ones to prove that the person is currently living there.
3) Birth certificates to link you

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
@krunal2904

Hi Krunal,

Just wanted to know if your case was successfully processed with signed COPR. My brother is in a similar situation and I haven't received my PR card, even though it has been past 60 days since I applied for same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sivasankar
Mine worked with signed CoPR, you can proceed

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
@krunal2904

Hi Krunal,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sivasankar
Hello,

My application is still in process and they are doing background check. Signed COPR will work. When I called them last time, CIC agent said they don't need any other documents.You can use your brothers signed COPR.

Reactions: sivasankar_tcr
Apr 11, 2018
hi would be grateful if someone could help me with my problem.
my brother got his pr 6 months back and he left Canada as he was offered a promotion in his company in dubai.but his wife and children are still there in Canada and the lease of the house is in his wife name.he visits them often and intends to permanently come to Canada by March 2019.i want to inquire if i can claim 15 points for my sibling as this will significantly boost my score.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi would be grateful if someone could help me with my problem.
my brother got his pr 6 months back and he left Canada as he was offered a promotion in his company in dubai.but his wife and children are still there in Canada and the lease of the house is in his wife name.he visits them often and intends to permanently come to Canada by March 2019.i want to inquire if i can claim 15 points for my sibling as this will significantly boost my score.
You cannot.