+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i use cliend ID to know about my status application in embassy ??

zanyar

Oct 16, 2009
hi every body happy to share with u again, my application transfered to damascus in 7th october but i dont know why till now i didnt recieved file number is this problem? i just want to know how can use client id cus still i didnt recieved file number just i have cliend id and i want to know what is new about my case but i dont know how to know and what is update for my case online ,and i dont know is same thing to use id number instead of file number if any body tell me the site to use my client id number to know about my case in damascus

thanx for response with best regards from me

good luck to all

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can check the status of your applicaion on ecas:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

If you are the sponsorer you would have received a client ID number when your case began processing at CPC-Mississauga.

You can use your client ID number to check the status of your application. You will find this number on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Client ID Number" has four numbers, a dash (-), and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

Enter your surname/family name as it appears on your application or identity document. Your surname/family name may also be referred to as your last name. (This is the surname of the sponsorer)

Enter your date of birth as it appears on your application or identity document. A complete date of birth, year, month and day is required to view your application status from this site. (This is the birth date of the sponsorer)

Select your place of birth as it appears on your application or identity document. (This is the birth place of the sponsorer)

When you hit continue it will show your sponsorship applications. In the table it will show the following:
Sponsored Person
Sponsorship Application Status
Permanent Residence Application Status

Once your case begins to be processed in Damascus, under Permanent Residence Application Status it should read "in process" but if they have not started processing your case nothing will appear.

If you do not see anything under Permanent Residence Application Status, then you can try sending in a case specific enquiry:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=damascus

I hope this information helps you!

emmapeprah

Nov 17, 2009
IF THE APPLICATION HAS PASS THE 70 DAYS

Hi all can you pls help me cos my aplication was sent to NS Office in August 2009 and has taking my check in september 2009 and has not since heard from them after taking my money from bank in London.Pls advice me on how to contact this people pls..................
thanks
Emmanuel

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been 3 months which is definitely within normal processing times. Relax, nothing to worry about. Refer to www.cic.gc.ca for processing times.