+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use B1 - business-visitor for tourism in Canada

cairaespinola

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Everyone
I am in same situation, I have B1 type Visitor-Business visa and i have never travelled to canada before. Now i am thinking to visit my brother who is a perminant resident in canada. Will i have any issues?
Hello, When is your travel date?

innovator12

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Everyone
I am in same situation, I have B1 type Visitor-Business visa and i have never travelled to canada before. Now i am thinking to visit my brother who is a perminant resident in canada. Will i have any issues?
no there wont be any issue unless you have valid multiple entry visa ....

mkxu

Apr 7, 2022
Hello all,

I recently got a B1 business-visitor visa applied through my company which is valid for 5 years, as I needed to travel to Montreal for a month of work on-site.

There is a lot of confusion and very less information, whether I can use this business-visitor visa to travel to Canada as a tourist next time.

Does anyone have any information on this.

Would appreciate it a lot, thank you! :)

Hi, this might be a late question :) So your visa shows it is a B1 visa? Actually, I have a wx-1 and have a similar question as you. I googled through the websites and didn't found there is a b1 visa, so just ask here :)

Thanks a lot!!

cerave

Mar 20, 2022
Hi Everyone
Hi anusha19, did you go through with your travel (to visit your brother) with B1 Visitor-business visa? What questions were you asked by the border agent?