+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use 2 ECA reports for 2 different degrees/certificates?

Feb 13, 2021
Can I use 2 ECA reports for 2 different degrees/certificates? I got 1 bachelor's degree from WES and another one (Master's degree) from IQAS. Can I Use two reports (one from WES and another one from IQAS) for the report? If "Yes" will there be any problem?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can I use 2 ECA reports for 2 different degrees/certificates? I got 1 bachelor's degree from WES and another one (Master's degree) from IQAS. Can I Use two reports (one from WES and another one from IQAS) for the report? If "Yes" will there be any problem?
The masters that you got from IQAS , was the same educational credential verified by WES and the outcome was not in your favor ? Then there is a problem.

General Rule - You can not have 2 ECA's report's for the same education credential from 2 different ECA bodies.

In your case Bachelor's is from WES and Master's is from IQAS, hence there is no contradiction so its perfectly fine.

Aug 23, 2023
I have done my ECA from WES for my 4 years Bachelors Degree and 2 years MBA degree. But according to WES's assessment, my Bachelor Degree was given 3 years bachelor degree equivalency and MBA degree as four years bachelor degree equivalency. Now my question is, can I do another ECA only for my MBA degree from another Organisation. if I am awarded Masters equivalency for my MBA, can I apply with both the different ECAs while launching EOI? Will there be any problem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done my ECA from WES for my 4 years Bachelors Degree and 2 years MBA degree. But according to WES's assessment, my Bachelor Degree was given 3 years bachelor degree equivalency and MBA degree as four years bachelor degree equivalency. Now my question is, can I do another ECA only for my MBA degree from another Organisation. if I am awarded Masters equivalency for my MBA, can I apply with both the different ECAs while launching EOI? Will there be any problem?
Sure you can try another organization. If you get MBA equivalency for ECA then that is all you will need to show. No need for WES assessment of Bachelors.

Reactions: sakibmahmood28
Aug 23, 2023
Sure you can try another organization. If you get MBA equivalency for ECA then that is all you will need to show. No need for WES assessment of Bachelors.
i will be applying for SINP program. Isn't it required to show two consecutive degrees while applying ? or only one will suffice?

Aug 23, 2023
I still haven't launch my EOI yet. hopefully i will sit for IELTS next month. Yes i have family in Sask. I have calculated a tentative nominal score which is 76 with bachelor degree equivalency.