+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Travel to The USA with my Canadian student Visa ?

Renadxb

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
You still have to appear at a US consulate or Embassy for an interview though whether you had a visa before or not. Helps to include details about the previous visa in the application.
Thanks ,should I apply after it expires in July or can I do I now

STazH

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I am an international student in Canada, I have already completed my studies and applied for PGWP. My student visa expires in November. I wanted to visit a relative in the US now. What is the possibility of my US visa being rejected at this point?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, I am an international student in Canada, I have already completed my studies and applied for PGWP. My student visa expires in November. I wanted to visit a relative in the US now. What is the possibility of my US visa being rejected at this point?
Nobody here can predict whether a US visa would be rejected given the application would be assessed on an individual basis and would not just be about your status in Canada where you will still continue to be a temp resident but also your status in your home country, and which country that is.

All you can do is to complete the application correctly and attend the interview and see what happens

STazH

Aug 24, 2019
Nobody here can predict whether a US visa would be rejected given the application would be assessed on an individual basis and would not just be about your status in Canada where you will still continue to be a temp resident but also your status in your home country, and which country that is.

All you can do is to complete the application correctly and attend the interview and see what happens
Thanks!