+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i take non spp college to cover the gap?

Discussion in 'International Students' started by Bhupinder singh0077, Apr 15, 2018.

  1. i got study permit on behalf of masters in university of windsor of 2.6 years..but when i went to university, they told me that you are not enrolled because you have not accept the letter of acceptance..although they accept my fees..so now they defer my admission to jan intake 2019..can i study in non spp college to cover gap from may to dec?..will it affect on my work permit and PR?
  2. Accept new admission date, inform CIC just to take extra precautions and start in January. Many students defer admissions it is really not a big deal. As long as you remain a full-time student from January on you will be fine for pgwp.
  3. Should i take non spp clg to cover gap?
  4. There is no need. Defer your admission now not later so you have a confirmed spot and come to Canada in December to get ready to start school in January.

    If you are planning on working you must wait until you are studying full-time to start.
  5. This means i can stay in canada..but i cannot work. right?
  6. Are you already in Canada? A condition of your study permit is that you be actively pursuing your studies while here, so you cannot stay if you are not studying.

Share This Page