+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I submit two certificates that represent the minimum score for FSW

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
Hello Everybody ,
I am wondering if i can submit two certificates of CELPIP or IELTS that represent the Minimum Score for FSW , I need to do that because I could,t get the score for full four sections in one certificate , every time different section failed from me, i have problem in my focus and after 2 hours i feel that started loosing all my focus and that is the main reason for getting that everytime , please help me

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Samah Mostafa said:
Hello Everybody ,
I am wondering if i can submit two certificates of CELPIP or IELTS that represent the Minimum Score for FSW , I need to do that because I could,t get the score for full four sections in one certificate , every time different section failed from me, i have problem in my focus and after 2 hours i feel that started loosing all my focus and that is the main reason for getting that everytime , please help me
No. Must be a single pass.

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I think NO .

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
it doesn't mention anything about that in CIC , Logically it will work because they put the section separately from each other but I afraid to not accept that , may be it will influence of them

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
Ok , I am asking because I contacted IELTS to ask them and they didn't say NO , they told me that I have to ask and the officer said you may try , Thank you any way

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Samah Mostafa said:
Ok , I am asking because I contacted IELTS to ask them and they didn't say NO , they told me that I have to ask and the officer said you may try , Thank you any way
Since when does IELTs (IDL or British)make Canadian Immigration Decisions?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samah Mostafa said:
Hello Everybody ,
No, you will need to have a minimum score for all sections on one test. Cannot combine them. How many times have you taken the test?

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
I got it 2 times until now , I am so chocked because the written section which I passed in the first time , it was failed in the second time , I will try to contact CIC for asking them because in the website , it doesn't mention anything in this regard , Just they required score for each section and actually they separated them , for that I am wondering about one test or not

deluch

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
0***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP
Samah Mostafa said:
I got it 2 times until now , I am so chocked because the written section which I passed in the first time , it was failed in the second time , I will try to contact CIC for asking them because in the website , it doesn't mention anything in this regard , Just they required score for each section and actually they separated them , for that I am wondering about one test or not
Let me know if you could do it.
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Samah Mostafa said:
You can't submit two tests. You're wasting your time contacting CIC.

It's a TEST. This means that you have to meet all of the requirements in one sitting. Have you ever attended a school that allow you to combine the results of two tests to get a passing grade? No - of course not. This is no different.

If you are interested in immigrating then you will have to study harder and improve your scores. There are no short cuts. Also, the score of 6 minimum for each category is very low. If you cannot meet this requirement then you will likely struggle as a skilled worker in Canada due to your language abilities.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
The CIC Operational Manual OP-06 used to state explicitly that only the most recent test would be taken into account if multiple test results were submitted. The manual has been reworked and the language related information has been centralised elsewhere. The have not bothered to make the same statement in the new area, presumably because it's blindingly obvious... ;D (See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/combination-of-2-ielts-exam-results-for-canadian-immigration-t51139.0.html;msg395359#msg395359 )

Just Google for "can i combine two ielts results" and see how many other people have been shot down when they asked this question.