+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I submit my PR application without submitting BOWP?

Luwiswis

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Will reach 24 months in 2 months. I changed employer so my WP expiration will be 2022. Can I still submit my PR application and get an OP without submitting BOWP. Because the requirement of the BOWP i read was it should be atleast 4 months before the expiration of WP.

Last edited:

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
To get it you have to apply BOWP.i also had 24 months completion with extension.now I have wp till 2022 but still with my lawyer’s consultation I applied for BOWP also ..without applying you can’t get it

Dec 16, 2020
Dear can u please tell me that do my employers needs a new lmia for extension or job offer is sufficiant I have to work under same employer

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Dear can u please tell me that do my employers needs a new lmia for extension or job offer is sufficiant I have to work under same employer
I had to get new lmia then I applied for wp extension because my lawyer told me my first wp was lmia based so I had to do the same procedure..I also have the same emplyer..rest you consult your lawyer because I can’t suggest you anything..I did what I was advised by lawyer