+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i submit my dubai expired police clearance for PR applct'n?what wil hapen?

r.lyn2010

Apr 17, 2010
what wil hapen if i submit my expired dubai police clearance?im currently on student visa..then after 8months,i will apply for work permit..then afterwards,i will apply PR..now,i already have police clearance..but after 2years it will be expired..can i submit it?THEN WHAT WILL HAPEN TO MY PR application?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legally there is no validity for an expired PCC. But if you have any delay or difficulty in obtaining a fresh PCC when necessary, you can at least submit the expired one and make a request to CIC for favourable consideration. Perhaps it may work. I am not sure!!.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
wilson said:
Legally there is no validity for an expired PCC. But if you have any delay or difficulty in obtaining a fresh PCC when necessary, you can at least submit the expired one and make a request to CIC for favourable consideration. Perhaps it may work. I am not sure!!.
Hi,
The certificate (PCC) must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.

For more specific info on PCCs, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
If you cant get a new one, submit old one like Wilson suggested. However, you may be requested a new PCC at anytime later in the process.
Good luck
ice cube

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
I know that dubai PCC is valid for only 3 months. we submitted ours with the main application and when we recived a letter for medicals, we were asked to submit the fresh PCC again. If you do not have any "issues", then just get a new PCC. it will svae you time, otherwise they will ask you to submit again and write" you must reply within one month from the date of this letter". by the time you get the letter, it will be already 10 days, then you must send them and all that.