+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I submit my application without ppolice verification

gunchetan

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

I am an Indian citizen and I received my ITA about two months ago. Due to delay in my passport renewal, I believe that I may not be able to get my police clearance certificate in time for the deadline.
I have two options now:
1) Submit the application with all the other documents (except police clearance certificate) and provide justification for the delay in my LOE.
2) Decline my current application and wait for another ITA in the next cycles. In such a case, would my medical tests, which I have done based on the current ITA, still be valid for the new ITA?

I would really appreciate your response as to what would be the best course of action for me or if I have any other options in this scenario.

Thanks and best regards,
Gunchetan

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am an Indian citizen and I received my ITA about two months ago. Due to delay in my passport renewal, I believe that I may not be able to get my police clearance certificate in time for the deadline.
I have two options now:
1) Submit the application with all the other documents (except police clearance certificate) and provide justification for the delay in my LOE.
2) Decline my current application and wait for another ITA in the next cycles. In such a case, would my medical tests, which I have done based on the current ITA, still be valid for the new ITA?

I would really appreciate your response as to what would be the best course of action for me or if I have any other options in this scenario.

Thanks and best regards,
Gunchetan
Call CIC.

gunchetan

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply guys,
I have an update on my post - I received my renewed passport on Oct 11 and by a good stroke of luck, got an appointment for PCC in a nearby psk on the very next day! Additionally, the India PCC rules have been updated and you get your PCC within 30 min of your appointment (if you meet all requirements ofc). So i have my PCC now and should be able to complete my application barring any surprises :)
Thanks again !

Reactions: Jakev

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for the reply guys,
I have an update on my post - I received my renewed passport on Oct 11 and by a good stroke of luck, got an appointment for PCC in a nearby psk on the very next day! Additionally, the India PCC rules have been updated and you get your PCC within 30 min of your appointment (if you meet all requirements ofc). So i have my PCC now and should be able to complete my application barring any surprises :)
Thanks again !
Good that u collected the crucial doc and hope ul get through the process
good luck