+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i submit my application online?

kaztoye

Apr 8, 2014
please i would like to know if i can submit my study application online and can i do medical examination now?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaztoye said:
please i would like to know if i can submit my study application online and can i do medical examination now?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp <---How to submit your Application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp <--- Tells you all about medicals

Yes - you can do you medicals in advance - You must see a doctor on the list of panel physicians

kaztoye

Apr 8, 2014
Thank you for the response,please do i need to have money in my person account apart from my sponsors account to make it easier?Hope to read from you soon.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaztoye said:
Thank you for the response,please do i need to have money in my person account apart from my sponsors account to make it easier?Hope to read from you soon.
You should explain your situation in a little more detail - what do you mean "easier" ?

The sponsor should be the one with enough money in the account - if you want to show that you also have your own money, it's fine - not sure if that can help you more

kaztoye

Apr 8, 2014
Thanks for the response.i have two sponsors supporting my education in canada but a friend told me he was refused because he didnt have personal money in his account to guarantee he will be attending the school and his parent were is sponsors still they refuse him.Thinking i can still have like $10,000 in my own personal account to be on a safer side.Please i need your advice

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaztoye said:
Thanks for the response.i have two sponsors supporting my education in canada but a friend told me he was refused because he didnt have personal money in his account to guarantee he will be attending the school and his parent were is sponsors still they refuse him.Thinking i can still have like $10,000 in my own personal account to be on a safer side.Please i need your advice
Just speaking from my own personal experience - My family paid for my education so I only showed proofs of how much money they had.

I was only 18 so it made perfect sense if I didn't have any money in my account because my parents were supporting me at the time.

I'm not sure if not having personal money in his account was the only reason your friend was refused - there must be other reasons

If you want to have money in your personal account, go ahead, it's totally up to you. but is it "safer" - I wouldn't think so personally