+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN I SPONSOR MY HUSBAND AGAIN AFTER DIVORCING HIM IN CANADA?

Robliz

Jul 12, 2020
I don't think it is a good idea. If you don't mention the true "relationship" and you could be caught as "misrepresentation" when you try to sponsor him in the later stage, which is a bigger problem.
its my ex husband (canadian) citizen who wants to sponsor me. we are trying to figure out the ways how we can do it. its kind a complicated situation coz we realized we still care and love each after getting the final divorce in Jan 2020. Now we want to give our marriage a second chance by getting re married in Canada.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
its my ex husband (canadian) citizen who wants to sponsor me. we are trying to figure out the ways how we can do it. its kind a complicated situation coz we realized we still care and love each after getting the final divorce in Jan 2020. Now we want to give our marriage a second chance by getting re married in Canada.
Worst come to worst, if you get denied TRV, you and your ex-husband can travel to UAE and get married there or make arrangements to get married in any other country that you and your ex-husband can get married in beside Philippines.

Robliz

Jul 12, 2020
Worst come to worst, if you get denied TRV, you and your ex-husband can travel to UAE and get married there or make arrangements to get married in any other country that you and your ex-husband can get married in beside Philippines.
Yeah you are right, the plan B would be getting married somewhere else. Im as well checking the possibility to get married in Dubai where im currently working and he can come to do it here. But right now, all of this is just a plan until the COVID19 situation gets better, only God knows when:)
Thanks! Stay safe!

Ylime

Jun 6, 2017
Alberta
Hey Robliz.is there any way I can contact you.see if we can help each other how we gonna resolve how to get back with our ex husband after the divorce.

Robliz

Jul 12, 2020
Hey Robliz.is there any way I can contact you.see if we can help each other how we gonna resolve how to get back with our ex husband after the divorce.
Hi...yes that sounds cool. At the moment me and my ex decided i will apply TRV to visit him in canada when the travel restrictions is lifted and visa application in UAE is open. Thats the plan A, i hope my application will not get rejected, otherwise he will come to UAE and get married here..
Pls contact me lizamolino73@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you.. stay safe always!!

Reactions: Ylime