+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I simultaneously apply in for more than 02 NOC Job codes ?

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
Since the occupation in list demand thing has been abolished, there is a confusion which is more preferred Job Code under which you should apply. My job description and job titles fall in to 03 different NOC Job Codes.
I am expecting to file my EEA by end of Nov 2015.

But I wanted to ask if with same set of documents (WES assessment and ILETS score), can I simultaneously apply under 03 different NOC Job codes, which fits my profile, to try my luck whichever gets EOI first ?

Thanks a Lot ,
Isha

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot apply 'under' a specific NOC anymore. You do get to choose 1 primary NOC but that is more for FSW eligibility and doesn't make any real difference to the process. You will have to list out all the work experience that you are claiming points for (acquired within the last 10 years under NOC 0/A/B) and provide the respective NOC details there. In a way, you will be applying under multiple NOCs.

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You cannot apply 'under' a specific NOC anymore. You do get to choose 1 primary NOC but that is more for FSW eligibility and doesn't make any real difference to the process. You will have to list out all the work experience that you are claiming points for (acquired within the last 10 years under NOC 0/A/B) and provide the respective NOC details there. In a way, you will be applying under multiple NOCs.
Hi Asivad, Please help me with my question:
I have got an invite with 471 points on October. But I realized that my locked profile says" Update Not Submitted". I am very confused if I should decline the profile and submit the updated profile and then wait for a new ITA.
The change which I made was the change in my primary NOC. This change is refelected in the locked profile but not showing in the PS application. This still has my previous NOC.

Also in the primary work experience, I have two experiences, 1 from (March 2010 - November 2012) and 2 from (June 2015 to October 2015). If we just consider month and year, then I have more than 3 years work experience, but if I count the days, then I have 2years 11months and 15 days work experience. Do I still get points for 3 years work experience?

Please answer my two questions. Its very urgent.

Thanks

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for your response. I am basically then not aware of the the how does EEA application form looks like. while my 4 years of work exp could fall in 3131 or 4165. where as remaining 02 years exp falls under 0212 . I am pretty confused, which category i should make a primary NOC job code. Any suggestions ? Thank you so much . Regards, Isha