+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i show Cash receipts as supporting document of employment under PR ?

Jas29

May 9, 2019
Hey,

I am applying for PR Visa and I have worked for 3 years until now. I am prepping fo r IELTS General currently. For further preparation, I want to know if my experience in my father's firm can be counted. I had worked there for 2 years, which is inclusive of 3 years, but since it was a small firm, salary was disbursed in cash. I want to know if I can show my cash receipts as my supporting document of work to the migration officer later.

Please reply !

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hey,

I am applying for PR Visa and I have worked for 3 years until now. I am prepping fo r IELTS General currently. For further preparation, I want to know if my experience in my father's firm can be counted. I had worked there for 2 years, which is inclusive of 3 years, but since it was a small firm, salary was disbursed in cash. I want to know if I can show my cash receipts as my supporting document of work to the migration officer later.

Please reply !
Of course documents will not ended or let me say better : restricted or limited to bank statement , This is a fact,Also i've faced such this problem .
Of course Yes , pay slip , contract , other evidence can be helped too much , But be positive , asking for extra documents is a another stage , First provides a good documents for first stage then wait , what will happen and also be very positive ;)

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hey,

Please reply !
And big or small Firm i never have been hearing Yet !
working in your NOC , obviously have criteria and also basic essential factors such as : continually,1 year at least,pay ,Full time ,.....
scale or size of your works from my perspective does not matter ,unless , you claim for NOC type 0 , That might be

Jas29

May 9, 2019
And big or small Firm i never have been hearing Yet !
working in your NOC , obviously have criteria and also basic essential factors such as : continually,1 year at least,pay ,Full time ,.....
scale or size of your works from my perspective does not matter ,unless , you claim for NOC type 0 , That might be

Hey,

thanks, my profile is of content writer and I fit in NOC B i guess. Can you tell me documents that are required in stage 1 and 2. then, i will do preparations in advance.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hey,

thanks, my profile is of content writer and I fit in NOC B i guess. Can you tell me documents that are required in stage 1 and 2. then, i will do preparations in advance.
First, You must get a work confirmation from your employer(Boss) with perfect structure , by perfect, i mean that everything which need ,should be mentioned there such as : your identification number,father name,your position,your salary,duration,full/part time,hours per week and your duties that you were/are doing there as well.
Logo and address and contact details should be clear in your letter as well.
In case your letter does not in English should be translated by legal translator and should be stamped
70% i heard from your duties(check your NOC) should be there.Do not copy them.

Then , if more(extra) Docs needed , they will tell you . but at a first stage as you said , should send work letter.work letter needed.

Good Luck