+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i send transcripts to IQAS by myself?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for your response sir. But I will be sending transcripts on my own i.e will request university to send me transcripts for bachelors and masters and after that i will put them in one single envelope along with other docs.
If you are doing this, then just mention everything on main envelope.

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for your response sir. But I will be sending transcripts on my own i.e will request university to send me transcripts for bachelors and masters and after that i will put them in one single envelope along with other docs.
I would suggest not to do that. IQAS clearly mentioned that it should be sent by the institute itself. If you put everything in one envelope then IQAS would know that transcripts are sent by you not the institute. They will straight away reject it.
What you can do is:
1. send your signed application form by yourself.
2. ask institute to send the transcripts. If the institute declines then send the seal envelope as it is without putting it in any other envelope. Make sure you do it from the same city as that of your institute, possibly from the vicinity/locality of the institute.

IQAS takes longer time to process, you dont want to waste time if they reject it.

Feb 15, 2019
you can send the application form yourself. But the transcripts should be sent by the institutes. You can take the envelope from the institutes and mail it yourself but do not put those envelope in any other envelopes.It should appear as if institutes sent those transcript not you or third party.