+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I send both my Wife's and My documents for ECA to WES in one envelope?

saysay

Mar 17, 2018
For wes- eca report for Canada immigration.
Me my wife and my sister wants to evaluate our credentials from wes.
For that we have generated and paid the fees to wes, and recived 3 different Reference no.
But while sending documents to wes we have made 3 different sealed envelope- 1 envelope for me and 2 envelope for my wife and 3 envelope for my sister.
All 3 sealed envelope with different reference no on it.. has been put it in one big envelope and sealed it and sent to wes..!
Is it ok.
Because courier has been dispatched now.

Hi, please could you confirm something for me? Did you create separate wes applications for you, your wife and sister? So that means you paid $600 (CAD)?
Thank you

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi, please could you confirm something for me? Did you create separate wes applications for you, your wife and sister? So that means you paid $600 (CAD)?
Thank you
Yes they paid for 3 separate applications

Manpreet88

Feb 10, 2018
Delhi - ncr
Category........
Helo guys,

1. Me

2. My wife and

3. My sister

All three of us wanted to evaluate our academics from WES.

We followed these steps for ECA from WES:-

1. We have created 3 different accounts in wes with 3 different ids. (Please make sure that you mention name(s) which are written in your academics).

2. Once accounts are created, the very next step is to pay the fees online.

3. When the fees is paid, you will get the Reference number.

4. Take out the print of Reference numbers so that you can paste it on your sealed envelopes.

5. Get a A4 size envelope(s) and A3 envelope.

6. Now, insert your bachelor & master -Sealed Transcript with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in A4 size envelope.

7. For wife - Put all sealed Transcripts with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in ANOTHER A4 size envelope.

8. Sealed BOTH the A4 size envelope(s) properly using tape or glue.

9. On your A4 envelope mention your details such as Name, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

10. Do it same for your wife - with her details such as Name, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

11. Once, your A4 envelope(s) are ready and sealed with all required information. Put those A4 size envelope into A3 size Envelope.

12. Now, Mentioned your details and your spouse details on A3 envelope too.

Both Name, Both Reference number, Both address & Both phone number, And WES complete Address.

13. Your package is now ready sealed and ready for evaluation.

14. Go to any of the courier services and send it to WES CANADA.

15. With evry interval of time check you WES account(s).

Following these steps will get your eca done for you, your wife or your relatives

All the very best..!

Manpreet88

Feb 10, 2018
Delhi - ncr
Category........
Helo guys,

1. Me

2. My wife and

3. My sister

1. We have created 3 different accounts in wes with 3 different ids. (Please make sure that you mention name(s) which are written in your academics).

4. Take out the print of Reference numbers so that you can paste it on your sealed envelopes.

6. Now, insert your bachelor & master -Sealed Transcript with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in A4 size envelope.

7. For wife - Put all sealed Transcripts with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in ANOTHER A4 size envelope.

9. On your A4 envelope mention your details such as Name, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

10. Do it same for your wife - with her details such as Name, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

11. Once, your A4 envelope(s) are ready and sealed with all required information. Put those A4 size envelope into A3 size Envelope.

Both Name, Both Reference number, Both address & Both phone number, And WES complete Address.

Following these steps will get your eca done for you, your wife or your relatives

All the very best..!

And remember for one person one reference no should be generated.
Fee should be paid separately for each application.

Reactions: Sugun_k

saysay

Mar 17, 2018
Helo guys,

1. Me

2. My wife and

3. My sister

All the very best..!

Thanks so much for the outline!! Much appreciated! So on your express entry profile, did you put both yours and your spouses' WES reference numbers?

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to start express entry for Canada PR, but have few questions.
1) do I need to create separate WES profile for my wife to claim points, though I am primary applicant. Just confirming if there will be separate profile for us or we can create one profile and mention same reference numbers on both transcripts and send to WES
2) I just want to claim her qualification points, she might not be giving any IELTS exam.
3) we both have diff universities so they will send transcripts by own, but thing is single WES reference number works or not??

Please suggest, how I can start...

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I have diff name on my qualification degrees/ mark sheets and passport.
I have added my last name later in my passport, which is not mentioned into my degrees.
so do i need to create my WES profile and Express entry profile with passport details or degree details??

Harsimran

Yiss

Jul 22, 2016
Yes,
Details of 3 sealed envelope
With three different referenc no on it
Hi Manpreet,
I'm in the same situation as I want to send my files and my wife too in one big envelope to WES for ECA. Did WES accepted the documents and proceeded? I've seen in another thread that WES shall receive individual packages only to avoid delays in proceeding. Thanks

Sugun_k

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you Manpreet for your detailed reply!
I have question for you...in my case the highest level degree is Post graduation..do i still need to get my transcripts for graduation (Bachelor's) to be evaluated by WES?

Helo guys,

1. Me

2. My wife and

3. My sister

All the very best..!

And remember for one person one reference no should be generated.
Fee should be paid separately for each application.

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Once the WES reference no is generated, do i need to sent the Xerox of Degree to WES with this reference no or i need to submit the degree to university with WES reference no. So that university can directly sent the transcript to WES. kindly advise...

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Though I told my university to send separately, they have sent together.

But nothing happened. They provided the evaluation on the agreed date.