+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I send a letter via webform asking for an update on Outland Spousal Sponsorship?

inapickle

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know if I can send a letter to IRCC via the webform to request for an update on our Outland Spousal Application/Permanent Visa Application? If I do this, will it negatively impact our application? I'm hoping that by doing this our PR application will be expedited as I am 7 months pregnant and I am hoping my husband will be in Canada for the birth of our first child.

Any input or recommendations what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

bian07

May 19, 2017
You can definitely do it, wont hurt your application but it will most definitely not be expedited.

inapickle

Feb 18, 2020
You can definitely do it, wont hurt your application but it will most definitely not be expedited.
Thank you. I will try to do it. I am hoping that by doing this it will atleast get the visa officer to look at our file *fingers crossed*.

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know if I can send a letter to IRCC via the webform to request for an update on our Outland Spousal Application/Permanent Visa Application? If I do this, will it negatively impact our application? I'm hoping that by doing this our PR application will be expedited as I am 7 months pregnant and I am hoping my husband will be in Canada for the birth of our first child.

Any input or recommendations what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, to know the exact status of your application, you can do ATIP request online and the fee for that is $5 CAD, its basically called GCMS notes. We ordered ours last week.