+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I reschedule my Biometric collection appointment since it has been cancelled

Peterboardguy

Sep 16, 2019
Hi guys,

This morning I received an email saying my biometric collection appointment has been cancelled due to the virus.
I did log in to Canada.ca and try to re-schedule to the next available date but found out the system doesn't allow me to do that no matter what date or location I choose.
Does anyone have the same problem? What should we do, just to wait?

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Biometrics is suspended till further
notice and everyone is given 90 days to finish it. You can book appointment when system is back which is gonna take some days for sure

Peterboardguy

Sep 16, 2019
Biometrics is suspended till further
notice and everyone is given 90 days to finish it. You can book appointment when system is back which is gonna take some days for sure
Thank you sir, I log in the website and the website said the next availability date is May 4th 2020 so I thought we could still re-schedule, but when I actually go to that date I found out I couldn't make appointments...I think it is a system set up thing...

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thank you sir, I log in the website and the website said the next availability date is May 4th 2020 so I thought we could still re-schedule, but when I actually go to that date I found out I couldn't make appointments...I think it is a system set up thing...
Apparently you cannot make an appointment a month & half ahead. Unless they restricted it.
We will see in 4 days.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
4 days? are you saying the website will re-open in 4 days? mind me if I get you wrong ...
"Chosen dates are outside of our availabilities. "

The website is open but it doesn't allow you to go further than May 1st. Either we have to wait for a couple of days for it to be available (because the system was designed that way) or wait till they open it up manually.

Peterboardguy

Sep 16, 2019
"Chosen dates are outside of our availabilities. "

The website is open but it doesn't allow you to go further than May 1st. Either we have to wait for a couple of days for it to be available (because the system was designed that way) or wait till they open it up manually.

Thanks for your clarification!

Reactions: WunderCat