chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Regina said:
CIC consider reasonable time to re-apply 6 months after rejection BUT only if something in you life have changed.
Like you improved your IELTS results, found a job in international company (or a company working with foreign clients (vendors)), work there for sometime.You need something in your life that could back up your intent to study in Canada.
ielts could be improved. but its quite difficult to get job in international company in the city am living.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but its quite difficult to get job in international company in the city am living.
If you really-really wish to come to Canada you will move to another city (where you have relative or friends) and find proper job that will be able to back up your wish to study in Canada.

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Regina said:
If you really-really wish to come to Canada you will move to another city (where you have relative or friends) and find proper job that will be able to back up your wish to study in Canada.
do i need to find job only in accounting field (in a company dealing with international clients)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do i need to find job only in accounting field (in a company dealing with international clients)
Not necessary but think what will you need for providing CIC with reasonable back up for chosen program (which one?) in Canada. How the chosen program could help you to use the obtained knowledge in your career in homeland?

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Regina said:
Not necessary but think what will you need for providing CIC with reasonable back up for chosen program (which one?) in Canada. How the chosen program could help you to use the obtained knowledge in your career in homeland?
hmmmm thanks a lot. hope for the best. my eyes are hurting. i just couldn't sleep after i came to know about refusal. i was looking for solution over internet. then i come to know about this forum. catch you after 2 or 3 hours

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hi everybody! I have similar situation - my application was refused in summer 2013. The reason in my case was that I have family ties in Canada (brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew) and also program I choose was not reasonable in light of qualification. I am terrebly afraid to reapply this year. HELP!!!

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
can u plz suggest some good agent :) plz

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
these are the reasons of refusal :
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment, language abilities or
your future prospects or plans :'(

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r4j said:
my application for student visa rejected. reason is course selected is not according to ur previous study and language
From experience, let me tell you; this forum provides more useful information than any counselors I have been to. All the counselors did for me was to make lazy attempts at providing the most rudimentary information that any 8year old can gain from a google search.

Spend a few hours on this forum and track down people who provide sensible advice. Go through their post history, see who they interact with on topics relevant to your concerns and look through the post histories of the people they seek advice from.

You will learn about things and problems that you aren't even aware of yet.

Try it. Best of luck.

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r4j said:
Education details as follows:
matriculation in 2005 with 57%
senior secondary in 2007 with 67%
bachelor of commerce in 2010 with 57 %

Ielts score
overall 6.0 band, L 6.5 R 5.5 W 5.5 S 6.0

work details
joined a construction company in aug 2010 . worked as an accountant till oct 2013

plz suggest me..... feeling depressed
r4j

Do this now, google search CAIPS notes and learn what it means. In short, it will contain the VISA OFFICERS observations from your application and HIS OWN WORDS on why your application was rejected.

I used the service provided by "http://caipsnotes.com/" to get my file.

I will share with you the VISA OFFICERS statement for rejecting my application.

"No study plan submitted; aplcnt has not demonstrated what specific benefit he would derive from this course in CDA."

This was my mistake. I did not submit an SOP. I did not think it was necessary. It IS.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment, language abilities or
your future prospects or plans
And how even a good lawyer could change your past that does not correspondent with your intention
to enroll in this program and in Canada?

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
ajohnson said:
From experience, let me tell you; this forum provides more useful information than any counselors I have been to. All the counselors did for me was to make lazy attempts at providing the most rudimentary information that any 8year old can gain from a google search.

Spend a few hours on this forum and track down people who provide sensible advice. Go through their post history, see who they interact with on topics relevant to your concerns and look through the post histories of the people they seek advice from.

You will learn about things and problems that you aren't even aware of yet.

Try it. Best of luck.
Regina said:
And how even a good lawyer could change your past that does not correspondent with your intention
to enroll in this program and in Canada?
today i met to my consultant and he said don't worry we will try for another course. he suggested me financial management & accounting. but unfortunately i don't have faith in him now. should i withdraw GIC and refund college fees i paid

THANKS

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't wait to get your college fee refund or you will face complications once you surpass the refund deadline.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
he suggested me financial management & accounting. but unfortunately i don't have faith in him now
And you are right in your doubts. How ACCOUNTING program IN CANADA could be any use for you in your home country in your line of work? (CIC thoughts)

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Regina said:
And you are right in your doubts. How ACCOUNTING program IN CANADA could be any use for you in your home country in your line of work? (CIC thoughts)
then which course should i choose? please suggest any suitable to my profile

thanks for giving your valuable suggestions