Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
i have decided to retake ielts exam and will try to improve score.after that i will apply for sep intake

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Regina said:
And you are right in your doubts. How ACCOUNTING program IN CANADA could be any use for you in your home country in your line of work? (CIC thoughts)
Hi, everybody! What if my goal is to stay in Canada legally and my intention is to find work after finishing College and after 2 years of work - to immigrate as an Experience class. How should I explain all this staff to Visa Officer under the current laws and regulations :-\?

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
Regina said:
I do not know. Do not see any.
it means i should stay back in my home country :( please suggest any source from where i can find suitable course for me, i googled for it but couldn't find any useful info, suggested courses were related to management. but if i go for it m afraid i might have to face another rejection even after improving ielts score. And if i choose Accounting then pls suggest me how could i explain to visa officer that proposed course will b helpful for me to establish in my home country