+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I raised web form and update my Reference Employment

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
For my fellow CEC inland applicant, I just want to ask something,
my AOR was Sept 5, medical and biometrics already updated on Oct 28 and added in the profile.
I also got ADR (RCMP) and submitted it on Nov 17, which has been received by RCIC and under review now.
My question is , I have noticed that my current Employment reference where I'm taking my Canadian Experience score was missing of no. of hours work. although I have already completed 1 year and 4 months experience when I submitted my profile. My employer is willing to issue a new employment letter mentioning 35-40 hours per week. Can I submit an updated one via webform without them asking for it, just to be in the safe side or will it mess up my application ?

Below was the reference letter sent together with my application.

August 10,2020
To: Canada Immigration Office Re:
UCI ********
Re: PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION

Dear Sir/Madam;
This letter is written to confirm that Mr. __________ is an employee of __________. He works as a Food Service Supervisor with NOC 6311, drawing 15$ per hour which is being paid bi-weekly. He is working in our organization since April 11,2019 up to the present date and has a signed contract until April 7, 2021 The job responsibilities that Mr. __________carries out are the followings;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food and beverages
- Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules. - Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food storage methods.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assists in the development of policies, procedure and budgets.

This letter is being issued on 10th of August 2020 upon the request of Mr.______ with regards to his PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION. You may contact our office if you intend to find any further information about Mr. ________.

Sincerely ,
Employer :______
Address: ________
Phone number:_______
Email: ________

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
my AOR was Sept 5, medical and biometrics already updated on Oct 28 and added in the profile.
I also got ADR (RCMP) and submitted it on Nov 17, which has been received by RCIC and under review now.
My question is , I have noticed that my current Employment reference where I'm taking my Canadian Experience score was missing of no. of hours work. although I have already completed 1 year and 4 months experience when I submitted my profile. My employer is willing to issue a new employment letter mentioning 35-40 hours per week. Can I submit an updated one via webform without them asking for it, just to be in the safe side or will it mess up my application ?

August 10,2020
UCI ********

Dear Sir/Madam;
This letter is written to confirm that Mr. __________ is an employee of __________. He works as a Food Service Supervisor with NOC 6311, drawing 15$ per hour which is being paid bi-weekly. He is working in our organization since April 11,2019 up to the present date and has a signed contract until April 7, 2021 The job responsibilities that Mr. __________carries out are the followings;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food and beverages
- Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules. - Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food storage methods.
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assists in the development of policies, procedure and budgets.

This letter is being issued on 10th of August 2020 upon the request of Mr.______ with regards to his PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION. You may contact our office if you intend to find any further information about Mr. ________.

Sincerely ,
Yes you should certainly send another letter mentioning hours, salary and most important job duties of your noc code . Send it through webform.

Reactions: roxaino

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Yes you should certainly send another letter mentioning hours, salary and most important job duties of your noc code . Send it through webform.

Thank you for the response.. Yes I already did that, I didn't change anything on the letter just asked my employer to specify and add that I am a full time employee working 35-40 hours a week.
I just thought it's better to submit this now instead of them just rejecting the application because of that missing information.. hopefully everything turn out well.. my processing bar shows 52% and I havent paid my RPRF yet, guess once they request for it atleast I will feel they're already working on my eligibility..

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021

August 10,2020
UCI ********

Dear Sir/Madam;

Sincerely ,
Hi there,

Could you please share with us what was the outcome from IRCC? Did they accept your webform? I have sent an updated letter and my application is still at the beginning so I hope they accept that
Thanks