+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I raise a CSE? Please help

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello All

I have already raised 2 cses after I sent my application out 2 weeks ago. I raised one for correcting a minor error in past address details and another one to update cic regarding my police certificate.

However I now do think I need to raise one last cse just to explain and elaborate on one of the crucial points in the job duties provided by my company. I just want to clarify one point in job duties to cic in order to avoid confusion

After this I will have raised 3 cses all together

Please let me know if there is a problem raising to many cses?

Thanks

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I would suggest you wait and see if CIC 'get confused' on the point you are worried about.
I believe, raising CSE for no valid reason will send the wrong message and might affect the decision on your file.

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I would suggest you wait and see if CIC 'get confused' on the point you are worried about.
I believe, raising CSE for no valid reason will send the wrong message and might affect the decision on your file.

I understand but what happens if I get rejected by that stupid confusion? It's a very point in my job description and I am worried that cic might not able to understand the company jargon there.

The description says I was involved in producing business cases for supporting investment decisions. This basically is self explanatory for any person in my field of finance since any business case involves writing recommendations, cost benefit analysis and risk assessments. But I am worried cic might not understand the term "production of business cases" and will not realise that I was in fact writing recommendations and analysis for example