+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I pay online or not? FSW to PNP

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
Hi all,

I just mailed my package to Sydney several days ago. I paid on line and submitted the receipt. Now I find that from cic web, it said:

If you are applying at an office in Canada
Note: If you are a federal skilled worker, federal skilled tradesperson, or a federal investor, you must send payment to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You cannot pay online.

I'm confused. I'm Federal skilled worker transferred to PNP, so can I pay online or not?

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
And from the guide, it just said :

Method of payment options

You have the option of paying your fees through the Internet or at a financial institution.

Payment of fees on the Internet

To use this option, you need:

a credit card;
access to a computer with a printer;
a valid email address; and
follow these steps below.
Steps

Go to the CIC website.
Select Pay your fees.
Select Pay my fees online.

No restrictions for PNP.

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
You should be able to pay as long as the visa office is located in canada (at least processing fees).

IF you are now PNP (transfered), you are under a different category than FSW... so, your payment should be accepted. Perhaps another forum member could give you a hand on this specific subject based on personal experience.

I hope this Helps.

clearyo

Jan 22, 2013
luis4ever said:
You should be able to pay as long as the visa office is located in canada (at least processing fees).

IF you are now PNP (transfered), you are under a different category than FSW... so, your payment should be accepted. Perhaps another forum member could give you a hand on this specific subject based on personal experience.

I hope this Helps.
Thanks a lot. That really helps. When I read those words for more times, I feel more confused. :(

joek

Oct 3, 2012
Hi,

I am a little confused. I am about to submit a BC PNP application, I payed $550 online for the main PNP applicant and I'm wondering if this fee is for after when you have been nominated and are submitting your forms to the cic? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
joek said:
Hi,

I am a little confused. I am about to submit a BC PNP application, I payed $550 online for the main PNP applicant and I'm wondering if this fee is for after when you have been nominated and are submitting your forms to the cic? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
Have you already nominated by BC or going to apply for nomination?
If you have already been by BC and submitting for PNP PR to CIO then it is correct.

msunithagrace

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO now colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged - 28th jan
Nomination.....
PER - 24th Feb
AOR Received.
31st March
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Colombo VO
Med's Request
RPRF- 16 sep MEDS 17 -sep
Med's Done....
21 sep
Hi,

I have the same prob..

Can someone help

I have to just send the fee payment form nothing else? how can they encash without one time password?

Reply soon plz