+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I not claim my Bachelor degree in my EE profile as I have a PnP

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,

I have submitted a PR application but it was rejected because of being incomplete. The reason for rejecting is:
Education Credentials:
o A copy of your completed Canadian credential was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile.

In my express entry profile I indicated the following:
1. I have a Master's Degree from Canada
2. I have a Bachelors's from outside Canada and declared I don't have an ECA.

Is this because my Bachelor's degree doesn't have an ECA? If I resubmit EE again, is it possible not to mention my Bachelor's degree?
Because I have a PnP from the province, can I mention that I don't have any work experience in the EE profile? I have work experience before but I don't want to provide many documents to avoid any problem like my Bachelor's degree.

Thank you very much

blr_girl

Jan 28, 2020
Hi!
I highly doubt it is because you don't have ECA. What proof of Canadian degree did u submit?
Is it possible that you didn't notarize them?

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
Hi!
I highly doubt it is because you don't have ECA. What proof of Canadian degree did u submit?
Is it possible that you didn't notarize them?
I didn't have an ECA for my bachelor's degree. However, I already indicated that when I created the EE profile. I am not sure that I should not mention anything about the Bachelor degree in the education history to get rid of the ECA?

blr_girl

Jan 28, 2020
I didn't have an ECA for my bachelor's degree. However, I already indicated that when I created the EE profile. I am not sure that I should not mention anything about the Bachelor degree in the education history to get rid of the ECA?
What proof did you submit for Master's degree?
(I'm wondering if that wasn't enough docs available, so they had to look at bachelor's as well)

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
What proof did you submit for Master's degree?
(I'm wondering if that wasn't enough docs available, so they had to look at bachelor's as well)
I provided a letter of completion and a transcript since I haven't received my degree yet. Both are not notarized.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You need to provide the actual degree certificate. A letter of completion won't do
Upload scan of the original copy. No need to motorize

blr_girl

Jan 28, 2020
Ah I see. I believe notary is required, you should get a sealed transcript and ask a notary to open it and make a notarized copy for you.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
When creating your EE profile, do not add your Bachelor's. Since you don't have an ECA for it, it is not required to be there. Only your highest degree (either obtained in Canada or with an ECA) should be part of your EE profile.

I also don't think something that's not your title will do for E-APR.

Reactions: ntung029

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
When creating your EE profile, do not add your Bachelor's. Since you don't have an ECA for it, it is not required to be there. Only your highest degree (either obtained in Canada or with an ECA) should be part of your EE profile.

I also don't think something that's not your title will do for E-APR.
Can I not add any work experience and answer that I don't have any work experience? Because I have a PnP so I don't need any points from these, and adding work experience can take a longer time for verification I guess.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Can I not add any work experience and answer that I don't have any work experience? Because I have a PnP so I don't need any points from these, and adding work experience can take a longer time for verification I guess.
No you can't. You are not eligible for EE without skilled work experience.

Reactions: ntung029

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm not sure how PNP works since that's not my route. However, the CRS tool lets you choose no work experience and still calculates your total points. I'm still doubtful but it doesn't say you are ineligible for EE.

Certainly, without any experience you do not meet FSW, FTW or CEC.

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
I'm not sure how PNP works since that's not my route. However, the CRS tool lets you choose no work experience and still calculates your total points. I'm still doubtful but it doesn't say you are ineligible for EE.

Certainly, without any experience you do not meet FSW, FTW or CEC.
Thanks a lot for your response. I believe I should create a new EE profile with my master degree only and my work experience then. For my wife, can I not add any of her education or work experience?

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
You need to provide the actual degree certificate. A letter of completion won't do
Upload scan of the original copy. No need to motorize
Can you help to clarify this? If I just have a letter of completion, can I select option a?

a. In good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded
b. Certificate or diploma or degree awarded

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Since you don't have ECA for your other degree. You profile will be deemed ineligible if you select in good standing if you are applying under FSW

You should still select degree awarded, but wait till you receive the degree to submit your application.

Ash14101992

Jan 20, 2021
Hi i have same question. I did post bach diploma in canada. But I don’t have ECA for my bachelor. But i have pnp. So what can i do. Im I eligible for pr if I don’t have ECA for my bachelor please let me know