+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I leave Canada after I applied for PR card renewal and citizenship?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residency Obligations' started by chihim1992, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. Hi, I'm a student that landed in 2012 March, I stayed in Canada after that, I only left Canada once in 2014 for a break (about 5months).
    I will be finishing my degree this April and I would like to leave Canada after that, but my pr card is expired.
    I had applied the renewal for my pr card and also citzenship, however, I don't think that I will be able to get my pr card in April.
    I might need to come back to Canada in the future for the citzenship test, so, what should I do? should I apply for PRTD?
  2. Or the land border by car without PRTD!

Share This Page