+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i land if i have another application in process ?

univega

Feb 13, 2013
Pangit said:
App received. CIC told her that as long as her app did not yet went to in process she can refund the processing amount. She withdrawn last dec. and end of the month cic send the money.
Thanks for the info Pangit, did you have to request a refund from CPP-O or did they automatically reinburse the money after the application was cancelled.

Thanks

Pangit

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 06, 2013
Med's Request
First med June 06,2012 ( all members of family) second medical May 14,2013 only kids in the Phil.
Med's Done....
First medical done June 20, 2012 ( all family) second medical MAy 30, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada
My wife made a request letter sent thru email.
After more than one week they replied. Land first
Before you withdraw the other app.

univega

Feb 13, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Thank you univega,

i think its OK to land and the other application will be closed when you complete your landing,but do let me know how it goes please.
by the way where are you planning to land?
are you landing alone or with family members?

thanks once again :)
Just landed :) went very smoothly second app was no issue and was not mentioned, good luck

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi univega,

thank you so much for the info and congratulations for becoming a permanent resident of canada.
happy new year and good luck :)

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi univega,since you have already landed and became a permanent resident i would like to ask a question if you don't mind.

what does Ecas still says for your other application,is it still showing in process or withdrawn/cancelled?
thank you so much :)

univega

Feb 13, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Hi univega,since you have already landed and became a permanent resident i would like to ask a question if you don't mind.

what does Ecas still says for your other application,is it still showing in process or withdrawn/cancelled?
thank you so much :)
Nothing has changed, application on Ecas still says "Application Received". Still no feedback from CPP-O for request to cancel.

univega

Feb 13, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Hi univega :)still waiting for your response please lol ;)
Hi Canadavisa2013, received email notification today from CIO Sydney that my file for PNP was closed today with no refund as my application has already been in process (ecas says "application received"). Have you landed yet?

Thanks