+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i immigrate,under this conditions!

adorableisme

Nov 18, 2007
Actually,i'm an Egyptian citizen,studying Electronic Engineering in Egypt,,and i'll graduate in 2years...after graduation,i'm willing to complete my graduate courses in canada,but unfortunatly,it costs alot studying in canada as an international student...i was asking,if there is another solution...so i would be treated as a resident student...this would decrease my cost of studying in canadian universities,as i wouldn't be treated as an international student...kindly waitting for your replyment..thanks alot for your co-operation.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

adorableisme said:
Actually,i'm an Egyptian citizen,studying Electronic Engineering in Egypt,,and i'll graduate in 2years...after graduation,i'm willing to complete my graduate courses in canada,but unfortunatly,it costs alot studying in canada as an international student...i was asking,if there is another solution...so i would be treated as a resident student...this would decrease my cost of studying in canadian universities,as i wouldn't be treated as an international student...kindly waitting for your replyment..thanks alot for your co-operation.
You are probably out of luck, since you would have to qualify as a skilled worker, and for that you need to complete your degree and have at least one year of skilled employment before you could apply. At the present time it is taking about 40-56 months to process an application in Cairo and the time line is increasing.

PMM

adorableisme

Nov 18, 2007
u seem very co-operative PMM....i want to ask another question....how much would it take me to obtain a student visa,and briefly wat is the canadian embassy requirements....i need this visa to complete my graduate studies in canada...thanks alot{as i said i'm an egyptian student living in egypt}

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

adorableisme said:
u seem very co-operative PMM....i want to ask another question....how much would it take me to obtain a student visa,and briefly wat is the canadian embassy requirements....i need this visa to complete my graduate studies in canada...thanks alot{as i said i'm an egyptian student living in egypt}
1. All the required information is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
2. You will have to prove that you are able to support yourself and pay for your schooling. The cost for tuition for a graduate program in Engineering is $21,000 at the University of Toronto.
3. For information on study permits from Cairo see: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/cairo/student-visa-en.asp

PMM

adorableisme

Nov 18, 2007
thanks alot for being co-operative...i was asking about the time it would take to get a student visa,from the day i apply..to the day i get the result of my application?.

As the graduate courses in canada are very expensive...i'm willing to apply for a scholarship...i'm good at studies..and i'll try to score higher grades in the coming 2 years,so i would be eligible....what i want to be informed with,what are the reguirements for having a full scholarship....and i'm graduating in 2 years when do you think,i should begin my scholarship application....tnx alot..your work is fully appreciated.