+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I handwrite N/A on printed documents?

goodism

Nov 23, 2020
Hello, this may be a silly question, but I’ve already completed and filled out all of my forms. When I was going over the basic guide, I realized I need to write N/A in empty spaces. Can I handwrite this, or should I go back into my computer, type N/A in the PDF then print them again? Only asking because I have to go to the library to print. Would be much easier to write N/A

adele777

May 29, 2020
some forms will generate a barcode sheet, i.e. imm0008 and imm1344,
remember to use the validate button to check every required field is filled,
handwriting on this kind of form is not acceptable

I did write some N/A in "document checklist" and imm5532,
Now I feel it is just a self-satisfaction, should be no use actually.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
some forms will generate a barcode sheet, i.e. imm0008 and imm1344,
remember to use the validate button to check every required field is filled,
handwriting on this kind of form is not acceptable

I did write some N/A in "document checklist" and imm5532,
Now I feel it is just a self-satisfaction, should be no use actually.
Where does it say that it’s not acceptable to write on validated forms?

Reactions: armoured

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hello, this may be a silly question, but I’ve already completed and filled out all of my forms. When I was going over the basic guide, I realized I need to write N/A in empty spaces. Can I handwrite this, or should I go back into my computer, type N/A in the PDF then print them again? Only asking because I have to go to the library to print. Would be much easier to write N/A
I have seen that applicants had written n/a or some data as well on validated forms & they did got aor. So, it should be fine according to me

Reactions: armoured

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
its fine, ive done it and received an AOR