+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i go for LMIA

Ashish1213

Nov 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
I need a little advice. My pgwp got rejected last year and lawyers suggested me to go for another course and apply for restoration of study permit and i did so but now there is an employer who is willing to do my lmia but i dont know that can i go for lmia now or should i wait to get my study permit and complete that course and apply for work permit again.????
please help me everyone.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I need a little advice. My pgwp got rejected last year and lawyers suggested me to go for another course and apply for restoration of study permit and i did so but now there is an employer who is willing to do my lmia but i dont know that can i go for lmia now or should i wait to get my study permit and complete that course and apply for work permit again.????
please help me everyone.
Impossible to know whether the employer can secure an LMIA and whether you will get a WP based on the LMIA. what type of job is it?

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
please help me everyone.
You could try but LMIA is very difficult to obtain for any employer. So much so that most don't even bother applying for one.