+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I give a birth in Canada?

Traxex

Jul 22, 2011
Hi there,
I'm in Canada almost one year and living with my fiance. I applied for restoration of my visitor visa, bcoz they didn't accept my online application for extension saying I missed one document. So for us to be sure we send everything, we sent paper application instead. Now I still don't have any results of it and the problems is I got pregnant. :) Now I don't know if they will allow me to give a birth here if they denied and my restoration. Now we want to apply for working visa and common law and if u can tell me if we are allowed to apply it coz I still didn't get the answer of the restoration. Hope someone can help me. My fiance is citizen wants me to stay here, not to go back to my country.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply for common law inland even if you don't have status but it might result in your application taking longer. They usually do not deport inland applicants while they are waiting for their processing. If they don't kick you out, you can have the baby in Canada but you will have to pay for it because I assume you do not have health care coverage. The bill will likely be between 5,000 and 10,000$.