12th 93%

b.tech 6.61 cgpa (0 backlogs)

admitted in university of windsor winter jan 2017 intake

IELTS: 6.5 overall (L 8 R6 W 5.5 S 5.5)

financial :
1st sem fees receipt
GIC, Income certificate of parents, saings of 5lakhs, property documents

my worry is IELTS score will it create any problem ? plz help

i have MOE certificate also(medium of English)

PeterHenry

Oct 26, 2016
Help Me Move To Canada With Education or New Job

Hello All,
i have been trying so hard to travel to Canada, it is getting 2years now since i started doing research on that, i am a Ghanaian, getting education in Ghana is very difficult, you spend a lots of money on Collage and the outcome is struggles, it seems to me that i don't have enough education to travel to Canada but i feel with the certificates i have now it is possibly, i have worked as a computer technician in ghana for almost 4 years, it is my wish to continue my education, the next level i want to go for is Diploma In System Engineering, scholarships and sponsorship are not common in my country, if you don't get assistance from above you most of the time struggle till you are old, i got admission recently to Seneca Collage and with the money i am suppose to pay for the first semester i could not afford, and my class will start in January 9, 2017.... i was not opportune to attain secondary education, but i have been able to get other certificates, Now, i need a company which can employ me and help me continue my level of education, or any one who will come to my aid, i'm ready to work in all field but more interested in Computer and Networking areas. thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Help Me Move To Canada With Education or New Job

PeterHenry said:
Hello All,
i have been trying so hard to travel to Canada, it is getting 2years now since i started doing research on that, i am a Ghanaian, getting education in Ghana is very difficult, you spend a lots of money on Collage and the outcome is struggles, it seems to me that i don't have enough education to travel to Canada but i feel with the certificates i have now it is possibly, i have worked as a computer technician in ghana for almost 4 years, it is my wish to continue my education, the next level i want to go for is Diploma In System Engineering, scholarships and sponsorship are not common in my country, if you don't get assistance from above you most of the time struggle till you are old, i got admission recently to Seneca Collage and with the money i am suppose to pay for the first semester i could not afford, and my class will start in January 9, 2017.... i was not opportune to attain secondary education, but i have been able to get other certificates, Now, i need a company which can employ me and help me continue my level of education, or any one who will come to my aid, i'm ready to work in all field but more interested in Computer and Networking areas. thank you.
It's next to impossible to be hired as a foreign worker by a company in Canada or to get a job offer in Canada before you are a permanent resident since the process is so long and expensive for companies. Your best option would be to immigrate to Canada first (become a PR). Information on applying for PR can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

Saksham kalra

Nov 2, 2016
Hey can i get studend visa .. i have completed my 12th in 2016 percentage 85.6 cbse .. 10th 8.0 cgpa .. ielts bands 7 (l-8.5,r-8.5,s-5.5,w-6 ) applied in centinnial college automation and robotics