+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get visa and admission in canada?

Yash96988

Nov 19, 2018
My overall band score is 6.0
R : 5.5. W:5.5
L : 6.5 S :6.0

Can i get visa and admission in pg courses or diploma in canada in September 19 intake ?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017

Can i get visa and admission in pg courses or diploma in canada in September 19 intake ?
If your overall score would be 6.5 with no less than 6, you'd get more options to choose college from. However, even in the above mentioned score, you'd get few options to apply into.

Hope this helps

Goodluck !

Reactions: visatest

Yash96988

Nov 19, 2018
If your overall score would be 6.5 with no less than 6, you'd get more options to choose college from. However, even in the above mentioned score, you'd get few options to apply into.

Hope this helps

Goodluck !
Will i get visa ???
Should i take admission in diploma or pgcourse with this band score?

I had completed my bachelors of computer application with distinction .. Without any backlogs

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Will i get visa ???
Should i take admission in diploma or pgcourse with this band score?

I had completed my bachelors of computer application with distinction .. Without any backlogs
To answer the question if you'd get visas is very difficult as it depends upon the other things as well. NO one, knows the answer to that question and only the assessing officer can make that decision but if you're asking your chances, then I'd suggest that you've fair chance of getting visas with PG course, since you already have bachelors.

Goodluck !

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
I am a Canadian Technology Teacher and I would advise you not to even attempt a visa or college/university in Canada with an IELTS that low. I simply don't think the Government or the Schools would accept it. Take a look at the story below to see what happens in Canada if your English is not good.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/12/08/400-students-in-india-told-to-retake-language-tests-after-niagara-college-flags-concerns.html

Also remember if your just using the visa to get to Canada to work, our SIN card system prevents it.

Last edited:

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017

Would be in your best interest to work hard and retake the IELTS. It is not easy to pass any course with minimal proficiency in the English language. Better to be prepared than regret later. Good luck.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Would be in your best interest to work hard and retake the IELTS. It is not easy to pass any course with minimal proficiency in the English language. Better to be prepared than regret later. Good luck.
Agreed, but people don't seem to get that.