+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get study permit without ielts???

Bayn

Mar 25, 2018
Can I get study permit visa without IETS? Please anyone can help me? I already apply to Braemar College Canada and I get a program University Preparation then no IELTS needed. Is there possibility that the embassy will give me a visa or not? Can you answer me pleaseee

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hi All,
Which universities in Canada accepting application without IELTS these days, and students are getting admission letters successfully? I have done BE Electronics and M.Eng in Electronic now willing do to Masters in Internetworking, Computer Networks or Engineering Management. I have English proficiency certificate for my both Bachelors and Masters and my University name is there on IELTS exemption list in most of the Universities in Canada, But I wanted to confirm that are people really getting admission letter or not as I was rejected last year for ME Computer Networks at Univ of Ryerson.
TIA.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Can I get study permit visa without IETS? Please anyone can help me? I already apply to Braemar College Canada and I get a program University Preparation then no IELTS needed. Is there possibility that the embassy will give me a visa or not? Can you answer me pleaseee

If your letter of acceptance mentions no need for IELTS , then I don't see VO rejecting your application .

Moreover , what was the medium of instruction in school or previous education .

I didn't do IELTS , was clearly mentioned on my LOE . I got my VISA .

Abhi.

Apr 2, 2018
Halifax
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
I have a similar profile. Please could you advise on my chances.

10th SSC: 88%2009
12th HSC: 70% 2011
Foundation Year UK: 85% 2012
Aerospace engineering BEng with Year in Industry, UK: 60%, 2016 passout.
I know I dont need IELTS but to be on a safer side i gave one, 7.0 overall.
Course applied: PGD in Manufacturing Management.
Work ex: 2 years before graduation.
I have 2 years of experience in UK, Schaeffler UK Ltd Car and Tractor Clutch Manufacturing Company.

What are my visa approval chances ? I feel manufacturing management is a concern here but the course has Engineering degree requirement and Aerospace Engineering is very much similar to Mechanical and I want to specialize in manufacturing department of Aerospace, Mechanical industries. My experience falls under manufacturing. Also, after my graduation I started a Manufacturing Firm, not in aerospace, but in FMCG product.

What are my chances ? I am really worried.

Opinions would help.

Thanks
I know it's been months since you posted this but I hope you will see this . I just want to ask this, why are you going to Canada ? You studied 4 years in UK and why couldn't you find a job in there and why didn't you try to settle there in UK . I'm sorry UK was also in my short list to study but I chose Canada over UK . That's why I'm little curious about your decision :)

Paayel

Mar 6, 2017
I am from India. I am working in media since many years.. But culinary skills was also my field of interest. So I am going to apply for liaison college's chef de cuisine course. They r taking 5.5 overall in ielts. Which I had. But i given my ielts around 2015. So it's for no use now. During my 3 year B. A degree course, one of my subject combinations was elective English.my college has written it to me in a certificate that during the class the instruction of Langage was English. So liaison is accepting me with whatever I have got.

My question is

will be there any problem from cic when I apply for my student visa? Like this course is not related things my previous experiences etc!!!!

Looking for ur reply.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
hi guys and gals, sorry for the late response, as I was busy with my university, though visited the forum but not the international student section. well here's my story:
so I applied in 2017 and got a rejection for other reasons. ordered caips notes and saw reason as no logical progression. NOT FOR APPLYING WITHOUT IELTS.

so searched for masters degrees as I had bachelors and was applying for a certificate program at Lethbridge College. luckily I got admission in university of the same city Univ. of Lethbridge. for that I had to give IELTS and GMAT as I was applying for masters of science (management). I filed for visa again and IELTS and GMAT took nearly a year eventually got my visa in 2018.

currently, I am studying here in Lethbridge, AB, completed the second semester. the third semester will begin this fall.

So according to me don't degrade your level of education, as it will surely lead to rejection.

Another advice DONT HIRE ANY AGENT OR CONSULTANT AS MOST OF THEM ARE FRAUDS.

the process is very easy and goes through the official website of IRCC and this forum, or else you will end up losing your hard-earned money

and best of luck to all of you. hope you all don't waste a year of your life like me.

thank you