+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get PR if I study in Canada for 2 years and then go back to my home country

Discussion in 'Education' started by Marama, Dec 23, 2019.

  1. If I study my 2 year Master’s then leave Canada to settle in my home country (Keeping in my mind that I have no work permit or any kind of permit) so I just complete my studies and leave Canada the next day. Then I decide to stay in my home country for 3 years, would it be easy for me to apply for Canadian PR in the future?
  2. You have to look to see if you qualify. It is impossible to give you a definitive answer. Assume you will also be working at home.
  3. if you have studied for 2 years ....you will get 3 years of stay then why you were leaving canada..u can work in canada

Share This Page