+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get Job with ITA, I have insufficient funds

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016

Hi all,

I'm from India and I received ITA recently. But I have insufficient funds. As work around I found that I need to have a job offer from a company in Canada. Can anyone help me the in this process of getting a valid job offer from a company in Canada. I'm a software developer and have an experience of 6+ years in Web Application development.

I would require you guys expertise in handling this situation.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018

Hi all,

I'm from India and I received ITA recently. But I have insufficient funds. As work around I found that I need to have a job offer from a company in Canada. Can anyone help me the in this process of getting a valid job offer from a company in Canada. I'm a software developer and have an experience of 6+ years in Web Application development.

I would require you guys expertise in handling this situation.
Being in India, it is very hard (and rare) to get a interview call from Canada. If you have degree from a great University or some spectacular achievements, then there is a very remote chance otherwise you shouldn't rely on this. Even if you do get an interview call, it can take 2-3 months between your resume being processed by recruiters, screening rounds, interviews, decision making and LMIA based sponsorship.

If funds are an issue, you can utilize what is called a gift deed. You can borrow money from family or relatives and show written proof that they are willing to sponsor you. Search online on gift deed format and criteria.