+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i get admission in university of manitoba in graduate studies.

Aisha Abbas

Sep 6, 2019
Hello everyone,im from Nigeria,I applied for Msc position with funding available,the professor said review of applications would take place between mid August to early September,so how long do you think I' ll get a response

funmiakinremi

Oct 16, 2019
Hi,My name is Funmi for Nigeria.I applied for MSC Course work University of Manitoba this month October 2019 for Fall 2020/2021 session and was denied admission.Reason was because my GPA is not competitive enough.Does anybody have any idea if i can apply for Pre Masters Computer Science to cover for the defect.Is there any chance that i will be considered. With the money involved at the moment,I wouldn't want to gamble any more.My GPA is 3.42 on the scale of 5, BSC Computer Science from Lagos State University,Nigeria.

sbi233

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,My name is Funmi for Nigeria.I applied for MSC Course work University of Manitoba this month October 2019 for Fall 2020/2021 session and was denied admission.Reason was because my GPA is not competitive enough.Does anybody have any idea if i can apply for Pre Masters Computer Science to cover for the defect.Is there any chance that i will be considered. With the money involved at the moment,I wouldn't want to gamble any more.My GPA is 3.42 on the scale of 5, BSC Computer Science from Lagos State University,Nigeria.
So sorry to hear this Funmi. How long from the day you applied did it take for them to give you feedback on the outcome of your application?

sbi233

Nov 27, 2019
Please help concerning this.
I have a final GPA of 3.17 and my GPA for last 2 years is 3.59. I want to study Meng Civil Engineering. Do I still need to contact a professor as I'm not doing MSC but meng. Also, what are my chances
I dont think you need to contact a Prof. If you had read carefully, it wasn't compulsory for MSc and MEng. With you GPA, you stand a chance but why M.Eng?