Can I fax Missing document to WES

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Please update us , did they accept it through fax ?

pavitardua

Mar 17, 2018
Please update us , did they accept it through fax ?
I guess you can fax the documents of which they require a photocopy of. For e.g. your Degree Certificate. But they accept the transcripts attested and in a sealed envelope via post only.

Ejobeh

Jul 18, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just called wes Canada to confirm if I can send my duplicate degree cert to wes not my transcript pls via fax.and the customer service official that responded to me said NO its not accepted that I must mail it to them.I insisted I saw a fax number on wes webpage online but she responded by saying do I believe a web page or her that is telling sth else?.am confused.anybody pls help

abipats86

Feb 24, 2019
I just called wes Canada to confirm if I can send my duplicate degree cert to wes not my transcript pls via fax.and the customer service official that responded to me said NO its not accepted that I must mail it to them.I insisted I saw a fax number on wes webpage online but she responded by saying do I believe a web page or her that is telling sth else?.am confused.anybody pls help
Did you Fax them the document or mailed it to them?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I know its a dumb question, but I am having a hard time understanding what documents needs to sent by the University to WES.

Am I requesting for original transcripts to be sent to WES or I should be carrying photocopies of documents which they would attest and send to WES?

Context - Indian national with Bachelor Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 from WBUT & MBA from CUIM

Last edited:

Robert Sandin

Apr 14, 2020
Sorry for my late reply here. I was also looking for some kind of help with setting up a new fax service in my office. If you aren't sure yet GoogleFaxFree will guide what to do. GoogleFaxFree is a big and much popular site among all users. Basically this one helps as a reference for setting and solving fax issues. For any kind of help and issues, I don't hesitate to try GoogleFaxFree.

Last edited:

joand

Jun 4, 2020
Instead of email them, and since I don't have a fax machine, I sent an email-to-fax thanks to the directions of this page. A cover page is not needed, unless you want to include additional information. Just make sure the document has all the necessary info for contact. There are also free websites that let you fax over a form, but I found out these send a cover page with ads, so well.. not a good idea to use them in this case.

Bendict4

Jun 6, 2020
Hello @joand I think you have a misconception. You even don't need a fax machine if you would like to send fax to others. By using cocofax service you can easily fax online via a company’s site (cocofax). This will ensure you seamless service with high accuracy. Enjoy your best time.

pnrstatus

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
I have missed to send final degree document to WES. Can i send the scanned copy of it or should I courier?
To get Indian Railways TimeTable check here.