+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i ever to canada ?

tear

Mar 6, 2007
hello everyone hope u all will be fine, most of the time a qustion araise in my mind can i go ever to canada but i don't have answer of this so plz tell me all, i blongs to a very poor family i cant bear the expenses of that, so is any way have that i can go, ('~').
i need for the answer plz tell me remeber everyone i am keen intersted to go there, u can say its my dream. ok thanx
bye.

Sep 29, 2006
Hi dear

First step you put in right direction i.e reached right place to put your question.
more than money what you r lacking is direction. sit calmly and workout what you have and what not, then start searching people who went to your dream place similar to your condition. I promise you there will be always some way if you work sincerely.
onething you keep behind your mind that there wouldn't be any readymade solutions to any problems.

good luck
pm

hasham1983

Mar 11, 2007
@ Tear

first try to evaluate ur self on the points table. Although finances are also vital but the most important thing is that do u score more than 67+......if u do, then think of arranging expenses otherwise firt try to make ur score to atleast 67pts

zicorico

Jun 27, 2007
dear all,
to go t o canada, u must know in what field u are most qualified,
if ( for example) , u got 67 points as a skilled worker, so apply,and with time, i think u can get and save money so u can proof your funds.
anyway, u must go to www.cic.gc.ca
and there u must read as much as u can,and u can find there most of your questions,
i wish you luck