+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I continue to work in US after Canada PR

Gb3108

Apr 2, 2018
My WES is underway, will submit the profile as soon as I get the WES. How far along are you?
I haven't started the process at all yet. I'll probably start in a month or two. How long does the process take. Are you doing it on your own or using an agency?

Mar 22, 2018
I haven't started the process at all yet. I'll probably start in a month or two. How long does the process take. Are you doing it on your own or using an agency?
Official statement is it takes 6 months, but my friends who have gotten through tell me it takes 9-10 months for the entire process. I am doing it on my own. Are you planning to use an agent? I hear that the agents dont give you your profile password or access to your profile. Thats what my friends said so I will do it on my own.

Gb3108

Apr 2, 2018
Official statement is it takes 6 months, but my friends who have gotten through tell me it takes 9-10 months for the entire process. I am doing it on my own. Are you planning to use an agent? I hear that the agents dont give you your profile password or access to your profile. Thats what my friends said so I will do it on my own.
I was planning to consult an agent, see their charges etc and then decide. I'll do that by May and then proceed. Let's stay in touch and share our experiences. Another issue would be finding a job.

Mar 22, 2018
I was planning to consult an agent, see their charges etc and then decide. I'll do that by May and then proceed. Let's stay in touch and share our experiences. Another issue would be finding a job.
Yes sure. I will start looking for an opportunity when I am 70% in the process. I would definitely like to complete my tenure here with this company as its a good position. I just cant deal with immigration stress.